View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Cold Rings

by , 02-15-2015 at 08:56 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have a mind that tends to associate things. Today it is rather chilly and windy around here, and I happened to notice a guy with a nose ring. I donít usually think about piercings, but my mind put together the coolth and the metal in his nose, and I wondered how that might feel, not that I really want to know that. That brought to frostbite.

I usually forget such vagrant ideas when I get into doing something else, but this afternoon I spent about twenty minutes outside, and it ...
  2. Update

My grandma has been in the hospital for about a week now, it's nothing terrible but she need antibiotics injected in her veins and she needs to be constantly monitored for that. Since I'm technically without a job to do at the moment (unless you call waiting for an admission email a job), I go to the hospital in the mornings and take care of her and check up to see if she needs anything: CT scans and etc. Anyway, mostly there isn't much to do around there so I take my kindle with me and read my ...

Updated 02-14-2015 at 12:44 PM by farnoosh

Categories
  3. The Things that Offend Me About Valentine's Day

I am not one of those people who is bitter about Valentine's Day because I am sad and alone and don't have anyone to share the day with. I am in fact quite happily spoken for, but even so I have never really been a particular fan of V-Day mostly because the cliche of it all and the convention of it I find to be quite annoying. So this is my list of things which I don't like about V-Day.

1. Flowers: Flowers in general I have no problem with. I think they are pretty to see growing outside, ...
  4. For World Peace Pay Rights of God and People with Forbearance.

by , 02-10-2015 at 01:48 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    Allah the Exalted says about human self in Holy Quran:
    [91:10] He indeed truly prospers who purifies it,
    [91:11] And he who corrupts it is ruined.

Thus it is important for a believer to purify his or her self. One is needed to practice what one believes. Allah requires from Muslims that they should treat His creation with mercy and kindness. They should not have any malice, envy and grudge for others. They should be peaceful for everyone with ...
  5. Why Not Nature

by , 02-09-2015 at 05:52 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Recently it has become patently obvious to me that most people are afraid of the natural world, and I'm not the first or only one to notice this disturbing change in human nature. I have known for quite some time that many people did not like the natural world, but those were just some oddballs who grew up in urban areas, so I didn't pay much attention to them. But in recent years they have become more common and more influential.

Some of those people who fear nature have gained ...

Updated 02-10-2015 at 03:06 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized