View RSS Feed

title

Fat Girl

Rate this Entry
[IMG]http://criterion.com/content/images/featured_dvd/259_feature_350x180.jpg[/IMG]

just saw me a this french movie called fat girl or [I]a ma soeur![/I] i couldn't help but i got this mixed feeling after watching it. i saw before this, a year or two ago, anatomy of hell, so at least i know how a Cathy Breillat movie works and what it will lead to. the latter repulsed me and i thought it disgusting, and as i put fat girl in the dvd player i was expecting the worst. but no the movie is suprisingly tender and i began to like it, against my reason. and the ending, honestly i heard a lot about its ending and it was no less of a shock to me. it's such a relief that God allowed movies like these for access considering movies out and about today like what happens in vegas.
Categories

Comments

Ah, that reminds me I wanted to see Anatomie de l'Enfer and never did, finally. I saw another movie by Catherine Breillat though, I don't remember the title at all but I liked it. Oh, but, what does God have to do with us being able to watch nice movies?
    i don't know, i guess. i have no idea who to give my thanks to.