View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I Am Probably a Sexist

There is a fairly common trend I have begun to notice. Oftentimes I will read a book of which I will really enjoy, and out of curiosity I will read other reviews, comments, critiques of said book to discover that the book is criticized for being sexist and my natural reflex reaction to such claims is to roll my eyes and think the people are being ridiculously oversensitive. It is true that when I am really enraged in a story and think the book is well crafted, and has a great plot, I am oblivious ...
    Categories
    Books
  2. The Weirdness of U.S. Politics

by , 01-26-2016 at 09:03 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It’s been a few years since I first noticed the two-part system in the U.S. falling apart. The process is continuing. The Democrats destroyed their party over the last twenty years by making the party a place for the intellectual leftists, the academics, and the ones who have been supporting international communism for decades. That made the Democrat Party less comfortable for organized labor. The party establishment loved Clinton, Gore, and Obama; all three are intellectual leftists.
  3. Great Action Movies

2017 Logan
    2016 Hell or High Water *haven't seen yet
    2015 Mad Max: Fury Road, The Revenant
    2014 Edge of Tomorrow, Raid 2
    2013 Lone Survivor, Generation War
    2012 Django Unchained, The Avengers, Looper
    2011 Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale, The Raid: Redemption, Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows, War of the Arrows
    2010 I Saw The Devil, Inception, The Yellow Sea, The Man From Nowhere, 13 Assassins
    2009 City of Life and Death, Watchmen, Sherlock ...

Updated 08-23-2017 at 06:44 AM by mortalterror

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. submitted novel #9 to google play/books

5. Female Muslim-Professor Says O.K. Rape non-Muslim Women

by , 01-20-2016 at 01:02 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    A short time ago I read an article with the eye-catching headline: Why Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Non-Muslim Women, and apparently it is serious. The woman in the video asserted that women prisoners of war taken in legitimate war could be used as sex slaves. That’s rather traditional, but non-combatants cannot be prisoners of war, so it leads me to wonder what the reasoning really is. If it was meant that women taken as plunder of war could be used in any way, then the commentator ...

Updated 01-20-2016 at 01:08 PM by PeterL

Tags: islam, rape, salafist
    Categories
    Uncategorized