View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Breaking up...

So...yea. Breaking up. I think it's time to break it off with my boyfriend. I simply cannot not be around someone who drinks, knows they have a problem but refuses to get help and refuses to even think about quitting drinking. There is nothing I can do anymore and I hate it.

Big HUGE fight earlier, he tried wrestling me to get my car keys and I punched him in the face. One of those "we've reached the point of no return" moments. He took a taxi to a friend's house so I guess ...
    Categories
  2. The Girl Who Lost Her Soul

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]A pale faced girl drowned in silence
    Spent her days in a world filled with unrealities
    She cried, she mourned, she felt so lonely
    She said "I am broken"
    Piece by piece she vanished
    In a room with no window
    A broken chair and wooden table
    A light bulb and Holy Bible
    Wish that room was a garden
    With roses and orchids and jasmines
    Sweet fragrances, colorful and warmth ...
    Categories
  3. Used-bookstores

We can trace our passions to particular individuals who introduced something new to us, either deliberately or incidentally. In my case it was a girlfriend, a relationship that petered out in less than a year. Twice in my life I had been with someone who appreciated a good used-bookstore. The relationship didn’t endure, but my love for old books did. There was a decades-long lag between my first period of used-bookstore excursions and my second.

While the girl moved on, my love affair ...
    Categories
  4. AIR DISASTER 1960

Numerous fissures and cracks can be observed on many buildings along the intersection of Seventh Avenue and Sterling Place, in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn. This quiet, upscale neighborhood, less than a half-mile north of Prospect Park, goes about its daily business with little notice for defects in a city so rife with fissures, cracks, potholes, etc., all symptomatic of an urban enviroment; like the scars on a person's flesh, these bear silent witness to the ups and downs of life. But, in ...
    Categories
  5. Chapter II

by , 07-16-2007 at 05:03 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    hears the next chapter...

Chapter II
    A Home

When Daniel and Alyssa arrived in Faylin they had slept in the tent or outside on the grassy plains under the stars. This would be nice for a few days but Alyssa convinced Daniel that if they were going to stay there for a long while they would need a better shelter. At first when they planned to build a shelter it was going to be a tree ...
    Categories