View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Continuity of Blessings of True Spending – Waqfe Jadid, 61 st Year Begins

by , 01-11-2018 at 07:21 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....In Holy Quran, financial sacrifice is mentioned at many places. At a place, it is said, ‘..wa maa tunfequ min kherin fa-le-anfosekum..’ -- ‘and whatever you spend from wealth, it is for your own benefit..’ . Along with it, sign of believer mentioned that they do such spending for the sake of pleasure of Allah the Exalted. ‘..wa ma tunfeqoon illabtegha-aa wajhillah’ ..and ‘you do not spend except for getting pleasure of Allah’.

Hazrat Khalifatul ...
  2. Method to know truth of Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.)

by , 11-28-2017 at 03:52 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....Telling the method of knowing the truth, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says:

“If truth is to be known then if one will pray to God the Exalted in his salaats, and I am sure if human, by being pure of prejudice and stubbornness, pay attention to God the Exalted for the manifestation of truth, then one chilla (40 days of prayers) will not pass, truth will get opened at him. (ie seeking guidance in this matter by 40 days prayer to ...
  3. Eid ul Adha-Remembering Sacrifice of Ibrahim Family- Ka’ba, Institution for Peace

by , 10-09-2014 at 11:00 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…. Just recently Eid ul Adha is celebrated by the Muslims. On this Eid, many animals are sacrificed in the world and at Hajj. Is this all for eating meat or going to parties or to tell others about their expensive animal? Is going to Hajj only to add a title ‘Haji’ before the name or to use it on the name-board outside the shop?

Allah the Exalted tells about the sacrifices in Holy Quran: [ch22:v38]. ‘Their flesh reaches not Allah, nor does their blood, ...
  4. Easy Steps to Gain Mercy of Allah.

by , 07-23-2014 at 10:04 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Allah says in Holy Quran:
    “…My mercy encompasses all things…” [ch7:v157]

“……despair not of the mercy of Allah none despairs of Allah’s mercy except the unbelieving people.” [ch12:v88]

“……and who can despair of the mercy of his Lord save those who go astray?” [ch15:v57]

“…………your Lord has taken it upon Himself (to show) mercy……..” [ch6:v55]

“Say, O My servants who have committed excesses against their ...
  5. Peace, Love and Stability in Marriage - Piousness

by , 10-10-2013 at 06:09 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you....Righteousness (avoiding forbidden and doing what is allowed) is the most important aspect sought in marriage in Islam. When it is overlooked and other aspects like wealth, name or beauty are given the priority, cracks start to appear in this relation.

Check-less freedom also play its role in destroying relations.

Virtues should be continued and next generation should be pious. Allah says: “And let every soul look to what ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 10:27 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast