View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. a little jot last night...

by , 06-28-2010 at 05:41 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeofglory View Post
    Beautiful, you stirred the moment and this proves now you have the craft to write poetry most of us are not endowed with. Poetry must pop up effortlessly, a jot down; to rephrase your own terms and you had the gift the one that is rare in this world of machinery minds. You can transport your reader to the serenity of mountains that make us forget this rat race for a while and get drunk in a dreamy world that snares us or enchants into a world that is half real

When you really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Summer Project #2

I also posted this in a thread in the General Chat forum. But I think it's a pretty good stand-alone blog too, so I put it here as well.

Summer Project #2

This summer I planned build a landscaping-block planter to, primarily, hide some unsightly septic vents in our yard. This project is now, more or less, complete. (The "more or less" means that we still have to add some plants, but the major construction is done).

First I needed my toolbox ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Biased but proud parent

Updated 09-18-2011 at 11:23 PM by Maryd.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. waiting...

by , 06-28-2010 at 05:45 AM (day in a life)
    I still don't know what will happen with the apartment for my ex but I hope it will work out so he will move next weekend!!! we only have to pack a few more things and then he just needs to get the apartment and be done with it. I am happy about one thing I got more work and that means more money so I'm happy about that.

I'm gonna move my son into the master bedroom when his dad moves out and he wants to colour one wall green, yesterday it was pink and the day before red so we'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hello! I Think I'm back for good. :)

by , 06-28-2010 at 01:46 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Well, I've been really busy for the past year...man the last of any education level always seems to be stressful. I spent most of the time afrai that I wouldn't pass, but I'm alright now.

I'm working on a few stories...even though I haven't finished any on here...I guess I'mjust teasing you all with all the excerpts I posted on here previously. Well...I guess I'll just say "Expect More!"

Take care!

Oh, and P.S: I have a new penname! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized