View RSS Feed

Sci Fi Story

description

1. New Year's Resolution 2009

by , 01-01-2009 at 01:33 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    Hey, I'm back or around for the time being at least and I thought, "Gee, I haven't posted in a month and a half." I might as well get on, and blog while I'm at it.

The end of the year has come and what a year of living dangerously it has been. That said, I've decided to post a couple of resolutions for the new year.

1.) Eat less, blog more.
    2.) Work more, save moolah.
    3.) Stop discussing the price of tea in China.
    4.) Try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sugarcane Harvest

by , 10-15-2008 at 01:24 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    Hello again, I'm back...sort of. I found a job, which pays less than half of my previous pay, and the work days are more frequent. Anyways, I'm working on a well in Louisiana very near the Mississippi River. Its a very boring job, unless they drill fast. Its sugarcane harvest season, and there are maybe a dozen harvesters working on the one road between the drilling rig, and the shack I am staying in. The harvesters load up tractor trailers, and they in turn load up Semi- trailers. This leads ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bizarre B's World

by , 08-24-2008 at 12:27 PM (Sci Fi Story)
    Hello again, its been way too long. I've sort of been dealing with real life issues, and just thought I'd get some things off of my chest. There have been some very bizarre happenings in my life, and I wish I knew why that is so. I felt like just writing down some of these occurrences.

1.) I was in a local park where I go to clean up the garbage, watch the ducks, and play frisbee golf. One day this Spring a man called my name. Kind of weird that he knew my name, but I let it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Third Times A Charm

by , 06-13-2008 at 01:51 PM (Sci Fi Story)
    Wow, its been a while off from the blog. Maybe I should explain where I've been. Let's see... I know I told myself it would never happen again, but it did. I'm Homeless once again, for the third time in my life I have nowhere to live. Here is a link to a song to listen to while you read about my miseries... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvmD...eature=related

My neighbor complained about me having too many people over at the apartment. Suzie cannot drive, and so her
    Categories
  5. Meet Joe Black

by , 05-30-2008 at 07:38 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    I've always been a fan of Brad Pitts, what an amazing person. He played Joe Black in a movie...

but I know Joe Black. Joe and B were great friends once. They had a hero, and Kevin died. He died with the brother of a possible girlfriend. Both of those men were my heroes. I still miss them. I do cry when I think of Joe. He lost his brother, and at the same time I lost my friend. Joe went ...
    Categories
Page 1 of 28 12345611 ... LastLast