View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Chemical Influence

by , 07-31-2018 at 08:10 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    “The short-term physiological effects of cocaine include constricted blood vessels, dilated pupils, and increased temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. Large amounts (several hundred milligrams or more) intensify the user's high but may also lead to bizarre, erratic, and violent behavior. These users may experience tremors, vertigo, muscle twitches, paranoia, or, with repeated doses, a toxic reaction closely resembling amphetamine poisoning. Some users of cocaine report feelings of restlessness, ...
  2. Piano Performance, Birthday, etc....

by , 07-30-2018 at 10:04 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Piano Performance, Birthday, etc....

Played an epic piano solo piece for an event yesterday - an absolutely brilliant version of "On Eagles' Wings" (I got the piece from the internet). Here is a YouTube of said piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AixEC_kJlik

I had fervently practiced this till my hands were sore. But my goodness, SO worth it! With such exquisite music, I really wanted to do my very best. And, everything went extremely well! Yayness! And
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Part 2 of 2

by , 07-24-2018 at 12:32 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Nice as it is to be meandering down memory lane I had a list of things to list.
    Mum’s birthday. It was January. You may remember The Spotted Cake from Hell. Well. I was asked how the cake turned out after I’d microwaved it and all.
    The cake didn’t come out perfect. It wasn’t soggy anymore but it was rather dense. The cake mix didn’t completely expand all the way so there were one or two little holes in the middle but the gaps were smaller than they were before I microwaved it. It ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just a Few Things

by , 07-24-2018 at 12:31 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Part 1 of 2

Hello. I haven’t been here for a while. Ah. I thought as much. My nails are a little long for prolonged typing after all. “I wonder if my nails are too long to type” was going to be my next sentence you see. Well. They’re not that long so I’m just using the side or tip of some of them for a little. So. How have I been?
    Same as always. Feeling reflective so blog. I’m not so reliant on keeping the blog for external memory, by which I mean memories written down somewhere, ...

Updated 07-24-2018 at 10:00 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Upper Limit

by , 07-19-2018 at 07:26 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    What is the upper limit of the human lifespan? I recently saw an article that concluded that there is no upper limit to the human lifespan, and I recalled that there had been something about the upper limit being about 300, because murder or accident will get you, if your body holds up that long. I’ll look at the actuarial calculations for that, if I can find them. There are incurable diseases, but eventually cures will also be conquered, and the only real medically related problem will be getting ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast