View RSS Feed

Ramblings from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia

The Shadow Short Short Stories

Rate this Entry
For some years now, I have been associated with John Olsen, who runs a fine site http://www.spaceports.com/~deshadow/ , part of which is entitled "Two Minute Mysteries". That's how long it takes to read one. Solving one may take longer. I have published around 48 on that site, copywrited to me, and new ones come up quite often. There I am Jonathan Blade. We are keeping the Shadow of Pulp Magazine and Radio (Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man? The Shadow knows! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) and even a 1994 film staring Alec Balwin alive and well.
Categories

Comments

I'll be sure to go and check them out when I get a chance Pen. It sounds like something I would like to read, because I always love a good mystery whether it is a movie, book, or short story. Thanks for the link:)
    Pen, I didn't realize you had a blog. How have I missed them? I see this is your 24th, so it's not even recent. Yeah, for those that don't know, Pen writes some really good detective pieces. How come, Pen, you don't do anymore that thread where people have to figure out the clue?
    Edit: Oh I see, it's been almost a year since today that you blogged.