View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Birds

Categories
    My Art
  2. :(

I'm sick. Yuck.

Anyways, I have been thinking that I want to expand this blog. Add art and music to it, maybe like an art piece of the week or song of the week. I've also been thinking of getting my own blog page, separate from the LitNet, although of course I'd still be keeping up this blog.

So, I'll start with my song of the week: Habibi by Majida el Roumi, my favorite Lebanese singer. The melody will probably sound familiar to many of you; it is Albinoni's Adagio ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Citadel

Categories
    My Art
  4. On sharing a bath with Ted Hughes

by , 10-26-2008 at 11:13 AM (Reflections on the puddle of life)
    Maybe it is just me, but I like to read poetry in the bath! It's so relaxing to slip into a lovely hot bubbly bath, surrounded by the weak light of candles and the company of a good poet. Recently I was lucky enough to get hold of a good collection of Ted Hughes's poetry from my secondhand bookshop, so a couple of nights ago I sank down into the water and discovered one of Britain's best modern poets, and perhaps one of the most contraversial due to his infamous and destructive relationship with ...

Updated 07-05-2009 at 06:25 AM by TheFifthElement

Categories
    Poetry
  5. And the body drops

Hahaha, ok that was just too hysterical. So my "little frined" in response to my counter-argument against his accusations that I am rasist, continues to try and put words in my mouth I did not say, and continues to go out of his way to misunderstand me.

But the best part is, he says he calls upon me to retract my statements?

HA! Or what?

He has zero power and authority over me. What is he going to do if I do not retract my statements?