View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Maybe the Universe Hates Me

by , 03-24-2016 at 04:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So. My internet is fixed. And now I have my glasses. So you’d think that all is now perfect in my universe. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
    NaÔve. Very naÔve. All is not perfect.
    But before that. A little about some upcoming events.
    Napoleon plans to drop in tomorrow, so we have to wrap his presents. His birthday was last week but why visit then when my birthday is only a week away? My birthday also comes very close to Easter so additionally, why drop in for Easter? I’m ...

Updated 03-24-2016 at 05:23 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Islam and Modern Terrorism - The Divine Solution.

by , 03-24-2016 at 01:26 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on everyone at this forum and all other human as well.
    These days, almost on daily basis, somewhere in the world, innocent people are losing their lives in blasts done by planted devices, suicide bombers or by any other way. Unfortunately, most of such life-takers label themselves as Muslims.

Ahmadiyya Khalifah, once gave an example:
    A German who remained with terrorists, said that when he reminded the fighters that most chapters of the Koran began with ...

Updated 03-26-2016 at 01:24 AM by YALASH

Categories
    , increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
  3. what I'm reading

"Ecology of Eastern Forests" by J. Kricher (a gift).
    Categories
  4. Defense of Democratic Governmental Institutions

by , 03-22-2016 at 08:55 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I realize that this is a minority view now. The U.S.A. is preparing to elect a president, who is of Benito Mussoliniís political stance, and the sitting president has already tried ruling by edict, and this is not a just a recent trend. U.S. presidents have been ignoring the limits on their office for decades, some more and some a little less. The Bushes both played fast and loose with the U.S. Constitution; W referred to it as a piece of paper in an attempt to show his respect for it. Clinton was ...

Updated 03-22-2016 at 09:23 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Additional Silence

by , 03-19-2016 at 02:52 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So. Another week of silence from me. Not unusual but not entirely my choice.
    For some reason, and I still don’t know why, my internet broke (for lack of a better word) in the early hours of Tuesday morning. I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary save for one or two things. On the Monday my internet security advised me to download a patch (from what I understand, patches are usually something important) and if I didn’t choose to do it then, it would do it later on anyway. ...

Updated 03-19-2016 at 05:27 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized