View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The word LIFE stands for Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy =LIFE.

by , 05-09-2018 at 08:27 PM (Looking For ME.)
    Science, and in particular quantum physics, state very clearly that energy cannot ever be destroyed, it can only be
    converted into another energy dimension, therefore energy is eternal and ubiquitous by nature, which then answers the
    question that only up to now religion could answer, that of is there life after death? Here science is actually proving that
    we are all eternal beings, think about it, what are we made of? The answer is very simple ENERGY! Therefore we are all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hospital Garb

by , 05-09-2018 at 08:52 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have been in medical facilities for most of the last two months. I wasn’t going anywhere, and much of the time medical personnel were doing various things to me, so I spent most of the time just wearing a hospital johnnie, as they are called. They are designed for easy access. I have heard and read of them being undignified, insulting, disgusting, and obscene, etc. for decades, but I hadn’t worn one, so I didn’t know or care. My decades of avoiding johnnies ended with a ruptured abdominal aortic ...

Updated 05-09-2018 at 10:56 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Human beings are space suits for the indwelling soul.

by , 05-08-2018 at 03:24 PM (Looking For ME.)
    We as so called human beings, can sometimes have such a great opinion about just how grand we are, little do we realise
    though, that what we think is great and so high and mighty, is really just a vehicle, a spacesuit for something that is really
    noble and worthy of respect, that being the Divine immortal soul.
    When we scrap our old cars, and buy a new one, do we mourn the passing of this dear old rust bucket? Of course not, yet
    we make a fuss of what we think is ourselves, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Companion Hazrat Hamza ra - Events - Special Prayer

by , 05-07-2018 at 11:39 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Hazrat Hamza ra - Events – A Special Prayer
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said: “What was the state of civilization, morals and spirituality of Arab people at the advent of Hazrat Noble Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). There was, battle in each house, drinking alcohol, fornication and looting; in short, each evil existed. No one had possessed any connection and relation with God the Exalted and with excellent morals. Everyone ...

Updated 05-08-2018 at 02:24 AM by YALASH

Categories
    increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
  5. A Week In The Life Of A Musician

by , 05-05-2018 at 09:29 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    I got a call on Monday, April 30th around noon. Would I be available on Saturday, May 5th at 3:00 p.m. to play at a funeral. Yes, I was available. No music selections had been decided upon at that time, however the musician must play music prior to the Service, as well as after the Service, when people are filing out. So I gathered my music and headed to the church where the funeral would be held and commenced working. It was a grand piano, so no problem there! Worked for three hours and headed ...

Updated 05-05-2018 at 09:31 AM by kiz_paws

Categories
    Uncategorized