View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Day 14 in the Advent Calendar

by , 12-14-2017 at 05:51 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    And the half the housemates have been eaten. The most recent eviction…
    A gingerbread man.

Never actually watched Big Brother. I didn’t much like the concept and every time I did stray onto it they were asleep anyway.

I tried replacing the shower hose today. It was a little disastrous. Mum needed to wash her hair so I changed the hose before she got there and didn’t tell her because I wanted an unbiased opinion on whether it was better or not. For some reason ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Right Way to Live

by , 12-14-2017 at 02:16 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Translation (Holy Quran ch3:v15) 'Beautified for people, is the love of desired things — women and children, and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and branded horses and cattle and crops. That is the provision of the worldly life; but it is Allah with Whom, is an excellent place of return.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (may Allah be his Helper) explained that, Allah the Exalted has drawn the scene or described this state of those who forget ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized