View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Power of Attraction for Purification – Role Models

by , 01-18-2018 at 01:46 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....While mentioning ‘quwat e qudsi’ (power of attraction to purify) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) states: “My belief is indeed that the quwat e qudsi (attractive power for purifying) of him (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was such, that no prophet was given so in world. Indeed the secret of progress of Islam is that, the absorbing-power of Noble Prophet was dominant. And moreover, ...
  2. Continuity of Blessings of True Spending – Waqfe Jadid, 61 st Year Begins

by , 01-11-2018 at 07:21 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....In Holy Quran, financial sacrifice is mentioned at many places. At a place, it is said, ‘..wa maa tunfequ min kherin fa-le-anfosekum..’ -- ‘and whatever you spend from wealth, it is for your own benefit..’ . Along with it, sign of believer mentioned that they do such spending for the sake of pleasure of Allah the Exalted. ‘..wa ma tunfeqoon illabtegha-aa wajhillah’ ..and ‘you do not spend except for getting pleasure of Allah’.

Hazrat Khalifatul ...
  3. Excellent Role Model for Fully Successful Life – Promised Reminder

by , 12-07-2017 at 12:17 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you..... The twelfth of Rabiaul-awwal (a month in Islamic calender month) is the day when, that Nur (light) came in the world, whom Allah the Exalted called Siraje Munir (bright sun), who had to grant spiritual light to all world and he did, who had to establish government of God the Exalted and he did so, who had to give spiritual life to deads-for-years and he gave so, who had to give peace and security to the world and he delivered so, whom Allah the Exalted said ...
  4. A Very Special Prayer:Thee Alone do We Worship And Thee Alone Do We Implore For Help.

by , 12-03-2014 at 10:48 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Prior to the verse “Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone so we implore for help.” [Holy Quran chapter 1, verse 5], Allah the Exalted has mentioned His four noble attributes in previous verses. These noble divine attributes are:

“rabbil aalameen” (Lord of all worlds, Who blesses all creatures - very general blessing ),

“al Rahman” (The Gracious, Who grants without any request, Who bless all human),

“al Raheem” (Who repeats ...
  5. Life Givers Versus Life Snatchers.

by , 08-21-2014 at 06:14 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…..Prophets of God are Life Givers because they bring teachings which teach morals and spirituality which connects believers to true source of life Who is God. Then, there are various life-snatchers. Some of them are those who spread immorality in societies that kill souls of people. Furthermore, there are those who use name of God and kill people physically.

Holy Quran commands believers to respond to Allah and the Messenger to get life. (Ref: ch 8 , v 25). ...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast