View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Goodbye Little Nik

by , 07-31-2021 at 12:33 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    When an entry is too long will I ever trim down my text? Take out pointless side stories? Use shorter words? Clearly not. This annoying rambling is my signature style at this point. If you think reading my stories is annoying then hearing them is worse. At least in text I can try to make a clear point.

And now to the conclusion of our pigeon tail. You see what I did there? Pigeons have tails.

When I got up I put Nik outside. It was safe in the cat box. It's ...

Updated 07-31-2021 at 01:06 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Cautionary Tale of Little Nik

by , 07-31-2021 at 12:27 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    the Pigeon

Part 1

Ah. It's been a week now. Seems so long.
    Our tale begins late one night. Monday night to be exact. It's 11 something pm and a lazy woman takes her aged husky for a walk so that it doesn't leak urine in the house. Regular walks/a quick out and back in help reduce this issue.
    She picks the snails from her crops (the tale of the endless snail war is for another time) and sets out with her companion. The dog pees. And they continue on their ...

Updated 07-31-2021 at 12:53 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ending Homelessness

by , 07-30-2021 at 09:38 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Once again, I find myself returning to this difficult matter. Difficult though it is, I think that it is possible to accomplish, but it will require changes in tax policy and in some business customs.

As we all know, there was an equilibrium in the housing market with respect to incomes until the 1970's or 80's a single person making minimum wage could rent an apartment in most places in the U.S.A., and a well paid person had plenty of money left after housing expenses. The change ...
  4. This Is My Home

by , 07-07-2021 at 10:55 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I had been thinking about Afghanistan and Rumsfeld, and I have a wonderful blog begun based on that, but it is a depressing subject, and I felt like something pleasanter, even thought Rumsfeld had me thinking about propaganda, but propaganda works both ways.

Burr's conspiracy was damnable, but it probably wasn't treason. They should have let him continue for a few months, and that would have let the story become clear. If Burr was planning to take a chunk of Texas on lease, then that ...

Updated 07-08-2021 at 03:37 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized