View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Photos Developed

by , 10-22-2008 at 12:07 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    I have my photos developed on a disk to be uploaded onto the internet.

Unfortunately I don't own a computer but instead go to the library everyday where they don't allow you to upload anything.

However my game plan and strategy is to use a friend's computer today later this afternoon where hopefully I can upload them.

Wish me luck!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Freinds and drugs, they just don't mix.

by , 10-22-2008 at 01:14 AM (High School)
    Well, you all may not know me, and I don't have a pedastol on this forum, but I soon hope to be. the real reason i'm here in this blog is, well, I'm nervous, tired, upset, and aggravatingly paranoid. It all started last year, in Middle School.

So, just one random day, I'm walking to math, and my friend Michael comes up and asks if I've met the new kid, Ben.
    "Nah, I've been in the library skipping all my classes working on the history project, why?" so now, as every ...
    Categories
    Miscellaneous
  3. Dark Lady

Dark Lady

Her eyes spoke of diamonds
    as she looked into the sky
    but her love I knew was illusion
    a vision I wished would never die

Her hair was like a dream
    bedecked in twilight
    while her voice would sing
    a lament of ethereal beings

But within her soul I knew
    shadows dwelled
    for she lived in an ebony tower
    constructed of graven bone

Her heart was chilled deep as ice
    Categories
    My Poetry
  4. Epic

It has been a while hasn't it? Truly this is a momentous day. Not because my wonderful day has been ground to dust, but because I have once again reconvened to this wonderul network of literature. I will do my best to stay online as much as I can.

Thank you.

Tex(AKA Nate)JR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Being a Little Miracle

I walked out of the Orchestra room in my usual rush. I had a few errands to run, teachers to talk to, projects to discuss, and only until three-thirty to handle it. I prioritized according to due dates, and how late certain teachers stayed as I swept down the hallways in a cloud of professionalism, and detachment. I eventually decided to leave my stuff at the ledge where my group socializes in the morning. I realized something was amiss.
    There was a child there-- seventh grade, by the name
    Categories
    Uncategorized