View RSS Feed

Day to Day Musings

description

1. First pants... then shoes.

I once slept with a guy who has a tattoo saying "first pants, then shoes."
    And I am thinking about him right now as I get ready for a random "I'm perfectly fine going out by myself" night. I really am just fine going out by myself. It will be a little weird laughing by myself in a small theater at an improv show, but I'll get used to it. You know how people say that crying by yourself is fine, but laughing by yourself feels weird? Not exactly... Laughing by yourself is ...

Updated 01-10-2013 at 01:01 AM by blackbird_9

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I just typed "New Yeast" instead of "New Year" that bread baking app is getting to me

For those who may not know, I am the elusive litnet member who randomly appears once a year, and then goes back into the mists...

The topic of today, is New Year resolutions. I do not have one. I don't really want one either. It's been a few years since I've even considered it for a few key reasons:
    1. I don't find a new year to be substantial motivation for doing something. I find that, positive changes or promises I make to myself are more likely to succeed if I have a more ...
    Categories
  3. is it me?

Or is the world just whiney today? Nobody seems happy. And now I'm doing my part by whining about the whineyness.
    Categories
  4. Little Kangaroos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJXVP_P0-bY
    Video of my pre-ballet class. Are they not the cutest things ever?
    Categories
  5. The death of some one I knew...

So I found out this week about this guy I used to know committing suicide. He hung himself in the storage unit for Shakespeare at Play and the ballet company. I can't say we were friends so to speak, but we certainly knew each other. I played his wife once in Murder Mystery Dinner, and I saw him at all the S@P performances where we would usually talk for a bit. Despite the tragedy of the incident, it wasn't really a surprise to anyone. He had a drinking problem and had attempted to off himself before. ...
    Categories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast