View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Existential Threat? No

by , 07-21-2022 at 07:22 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have respected science and knowledge in general since my earliest memories. I strongly considered going into a scientific field professionally, but being outside the sciences is more appropriate to someone of my personality; I am better suited for generalism than for the narrow specialization of the sciences.

While it is possible that the human race will be destroyed by a change in the climate of the Earth, that is rather unlikely, and it would be impossible for humans to alter ...
  2. Night Life

Love lights flash at night
    serenades begin at sunset
    subtle strife for life and death

Stillness masks chaos
    unseen wars and romances
    beauty hangs on dangers edge.
    Categories
    My Poetry
  3. Let Me Be Happy For You From a Comfortable Distance

I am sure I am being cynical and others will think I am a terrible bad person, but I have already embraced that about myself, so I don't really care. I am of the opinion that weddings are entirely selfish and self-indulgent. You met someone whom makes you feel happy and special, and you want to pledge to spend your whole life with them, yay for you. I am happy for you, I think that is great, go, have fun....but leave me out of it. Acknowledge that I am happy for you, but I just don't care enough ...
  4. The Tyrannical Nine

It is fair that you wear
    the color of mourning
    for we mourn the loss
    of your integrity, dignity, and honor,
    and glibly you wear the blood
    of the lives you so
    cavalierly destroy.

It is right you wear
    the color of mourning
    for you have disgraced
    your duty, and slaughtered
    our rights so smugly.

It is just that you wear
    the color of mourning
    for within your courts
    all justice ...
    Categories
    My Poetry
  5. Unindependence Day!

Needless to say I have decided that I will no longer be celebrating the 4th of July aka Independence Day. In our house we started referring to it as National BBQ Day. I had actually come to this idea before it became an actual poplar movement. I think it is kind of cool that as soon as I thought of doing this, everyone started talking about doing the same thing online. But me reasons are slightly different than that of most people.

The majority of people who are talking about boycotting ...
    Categories
    Random Musings