View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. It's None of My Business

by , 06-11-2017 at 03:48 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I looked at the news to day, and there was an article about people demonstrating against sharia law in the U.S. and people counter demonstrating. am not intimately familiar with sharia, but this is an example of people shoving their religion into other people's lives. Those demonstrations were all around the country. I also recently ran across a video about Dearborn, Michigan, which has become a target for Muslim immigrants. In Dearborn the population is already fifty percent Muslim, and apparently ...
  2. Muslims affairs

Al-Kaferoon Sura Quran
    بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
    قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ (1) لَا ...

Updated 04-04-2016 at 03:42 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
  3. Female Muslim-Professor Says O.K. Rape non-Muslim Women

by , 01-20-2016 at 01:02 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    A short time ago I read an article with the eye-catching headline: Why Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Non-Muslim Women, and apparently it is serious. The woman in the video asserted that women prisoners of war taken in legitimate war could be used as sex slaves. That’s rather traditional, but non-combatants cannot be prisoners of war, so it leads me to wonder what the reasoning really is. If it was meant that women taken as plunder of war could be used in any way, then the commentator ...

Updated 01-20-2016 at 01:08 PM by PeterL

Tags: islam, rape, salafist
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Islam: A Faith Full of Prohibitions?

Islam: A Faith Full of Prohibitions?
    @muhsin234 (Twitter)

Islam and its about 2 billions adherents suffer an acute ad hominem criticism in various places in the world today. The condemnations are wide and wild. While the notorious one centres on terrorism carried out by some Muslims, dubbed extremists; a salient other one is on the many prohibitions embedded in the religion. A non-Muslim friend of mine once told me, “I can’t practice Islam. There are more ‘Noes’ than ...
  5. ProperWay to deal French Event: Invoke Salutation to Holy Prophet - No destruction

by , 01-22-2015 at 11:04 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    It was not a practice of true Islamic teaching when staff of a vulgar magazine was killed as wrong reaction by those who called themselves Muslims. The magazine was at the brink of bankruptcy but then it gained new life. The founding member Henri Roussel said that what the magazine was doing was not our basic policy. Pope said that there should be some limit to freedom of expression. It does not mean total looseness. Every religion has a respect and it is essential to be ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast