View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Some Examples How God Still Guides.

Rate this Entry
Peace be on you.
USA-----A person wrote to Hazrat Ahmadiyya Khalifah (may Allah be his Helper) that he heard Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah (a.t.) in the Jalsa (annual gathering), narrating about how people in the world are taking interest in the message of true peaceful Islam, presented by Ahmadiyya Jama'at and how Allah is directly guiding people in this era towards the true spiritual path. The person felt a strong desire that some soul may accept the divine truth through him too. [Few weeks ago Huzur (a.t.) had explained from Holy Quran that true Islam and Khilafat is one which gives life, not take it].

The person in USA writes that soon after the desire sprouted in his heart that some may join the Ahmadiyya Islam through him, his phone rang, and a lady called, she took the number from website. She wanted to have meeting and talk about Islam.

Latter she personally visited. She arrived from faraway. She said that because of her interest in Islam, her Christian husband and his relatives resisted much and thing became difficult for her, separation took place and her children were taken from her by court order too. However, to her the true faith is dearest to her than anything else. She had made comparative studies of Ahmadiyya Jama'at (alislam.org) and other Muslim sects. She said she watched the annual gathering of Jama'at Ahmadiyya live on Muslim Television Ahmadiyya (mta.tv) recently and now she want to be part of Jama'at Ahmadiyya. During the meeting, the daughter of Ahmadiyya man was present who said that whenever she would hear such narratives she thought it was exaggeration but today what she is seeing, has revived her own faith.

Huzur (a.t.) said he mentions such true incidences so that our faith become stronger, we thank Allah, we check ourselves, pay attention to worship, continue to seek guidance from Allah the Exalted after accepting Islam Ahmadiyyat, and fulfill our responsibility to reach out to the world.

TUNIS-----A lady, Ms. Maneeha said that she like to read, she read Holy Quran and other books. She could not understand several points. The verses of death of Jesus were always center of her attention. She always thought if he has died or alive. She never really understood why is he sitting in heavens. The details of Anti-Christ had baffled her too. She thought if People of Islam are the best Ummah, how such anti-Christ will come to them? She said, she would pray to Allah the Exalted for guidance. She writes: “Suddenly, one day, during changing TV channels, MTA (mta.tv) was found, which was different from all other religious channels….On it, a debate about the death of Messiah was going on with a Christian Pastor. Contrary to other channels, the talk of host and participants was very graceful. During that I learned that Promised Messiah Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (on whom be peace) has been appeared…..Then I watched MTA TV regularly, and all topics were gradually understood. I prayed to Allah the Exalted that May death not come to me until I become Ahmadi. Eventually, by doing Bai'at, I became Ahmadi. Upon me, it is great benevolence of Allah the Exalted.”

YEMEN-----Mr. Numdan writes about how did Bai'at. He went to China and found them nice people. But sadly he found some Arabs were taking advantage of them and would behave badly. He self thought that why these people with good morals will go to hell and people who are so-called Muslims will go to paradise. He started to make studies; read many Islamic books and saw various Islamic TV channels. He writes, “One day, suddenly I found opportunity to watch MTA. The arguments mentioned in it were so strong that my body trembled due to their strength and awe. I felt as if I was hit by electric current…….Afterwards, I regularly saw MTA, I would weep watching it unintentionally but I did not know why I do cry? This feeling was dominant that God the Exalted has Himself guided me to this channel. To know about the truth of Hazrat Promised Messiah, I began to pray abundantly to Allah the Exalted….Every time I received the answer as trembling of body and as peace of mind; it would satisfy me that Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) is rightful. After that, I studied the books of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace); they had answers of most of my questions. Next, I did Bai'at and became part of the Jama'at.”

GAMBIA-----A man from Dongey kabbay said that he always felt good about message of Jama'at Ahmadiyya and character of its members. But he remained skeptical why they are opposed. He was advised by missionary of Ahmadiyya Jama'at to seek guidance from Allah in this regard. He started to pray. He said: “One night, in dream, I saw Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him); the gracious Messenger (s.a.w.) said: Let’s come with me. At that time there were some other people with gracious Messenger (s.a.w.). I was with Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.). We crossed a desert. After crossing the desert, some people became visible from distance, at the would-be destination. When I came close to them, I clearly recognized that they are people of Jama'at Ahmadiyya…..So Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was with 2 groups; one was first and other was latter……With this dream, the truth of Ahmadiyyat became evident to me….I told the dream to Missionary sahib and by doing Bai'at I joined the Islam-Ahmadiyyat………[Huzur (a.t.) said: Now He conveys Message (Tabligh) and many people have joined the Jama'at through him.]

AUSTRALIA-----A Sikh friend was discussing faith with Ahmadiyya missionary, during the process of being conveyed message. After lot of research, on the basis of a dream, he accepted Islam-Ahmadiyyat. The Dream: “I am at a very dark place, darkness causes severe agitation, seems that breathing will stop, soul will depart. I reflect how I shall get out of this darkness. Meanwhile a light was developed in the darkness and darkness changed into light. A saintly personage came and stood before me and said if you want to come out of these darks then hold my hand. He extended his hand towards me to hold it. As soon as I held his hand, I woke up. I was anxious for 2 days what was this dream. This dream and that saintly personage do not go away from my mind.”

On that day, Ahmadiyya missionary sahib called him and showed him photos of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and his Khulafa….The man placed his hand on the photo of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and said:
"This is the saintly personage who was telling me if I hold his hand, I would get rid of darkness.”

There are more incidences from Germany, Egypt, Haiti, Mali, Sierra Leon, Kyrgyzstan and other places.

Ref: Friday sermon, Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper), 12 September, 2014

religiousforums.com [in Ahmadiyya DIR]