View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Faith has become weak. It is like as if it has lost and gone to Pleiades. The revival was foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua [Quran, chapter 62] was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, Who are the people to whom the words, "And among others who have not yet joined them" Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said;If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
(Ref: Book of Hadith, Bukhari)

This is the Promised man who has come as Ahmadiyya Imam Mahdi and Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). He reminded humanity to come back to God and pay human rights, and do not use force for religion because it is the era of Prayers, moral reforms, writings and goodness to all. After him his Khilafat (it was promised too) is serving the peace cause worldwide.

[The official sites are alislamDOTorg and mtaDOTtv ]

This private blog is an humble attempt (based on above teachings) in simple words to infuse peace in very disturbed world...May God accept it. Ameen.

1. Companion Hazrat Hamza ra - Events - Special Prayer

by , 05-07-2018 at 11:39 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Hazrat Hamza ra - Events – A Special Prayer
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said: “What was the state of civilization, morals and spirituality of Arab people at the advent of Hazrat Noble Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). There was, battle in each house, drinking alcohol, fornication and looting; in short, each evil existed. No one had possessed any connection and relation with God the Exalted and with excellent morals. Everyone ...

Updated 05-08-2018 at 02:24 AM by YALASH

Categories
    increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
  2. Winning hearts with love and affection - 3 great qualities for person and society

by , 04-25-2018 at 01:39 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Winning hearts with love and affection - Three Qualities to bring revolution in personal life and society – Conveying Message in Spain – Way to increase age

Peace and mercy of Allah be you... Translation of [ch41:v34] And who is better in speech than he who invites (people) to Allah and does good works and says, ‘I am surely of those who fully submit?’
    This verse is a perfect example of and contains all distinctive qualities of a momin (true believer). Who can do these things ...

Updated 04-25-2018 at 01:48 PM by YALASH

Categories
    increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet
  3. Avoid Evil and Discord -- Get Real Peace

by , 04-19-2018 at 01:46 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be you.... In this era, everywhere in the world mischief and discord continues. Somewhere mischief and discord is in the name of Deen (religion). At other places, discord is to prove worldly power and superiority. Here and there, conflict is due to competition between poverty and richness. Somewhere quarrel is desire of political parties to get governmental authority. In some places, domestic feuds and discords are over insignificant issues. Somewhere fights and feuds, ...

Updated 04-19-2018 at 01:48 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet , increase peace in life , Reforms
  4. The Miracle of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.), and Role Models

by , 04-04-2018 at 03:17 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you... Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)’s one Sahabi (among others) was Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him). He was son of Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr-bin-Haram. The later is that Sahabi, about whom Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said after his martyrdom that Allah the Exalted asked him: What is your desire to be fulfilled. He (ra) said, O Allah it is my desire I should be sent back to world with a re-life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lessons from Companions’ (ra) Sacrifices, Status and Blessings upon them

by , 03-14-2018 at 09:05 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you... About sacrifices, status and bounties of Allah the Exalted on Sahabah (Companions: may Allah be pleased with them) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Hazrat Aqdas Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said:

“Hazrat Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) gave all his wealth and possessions in the path of God the Exalted. And himself, wore blanket. But what did Allah the Exalted gave him at this; made him king of all Arab ...
Page 1 of 29 12345611 ... LastLast