View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Some Art by Stlukesguild- pt. 1

I have, I believe, posted some of my own personal art to LitNet before... and some of it can be found on the web without much effort as a result of my postings to several art groups... nevertheless, as there have been several requests I will offer a brief overview of my own artistic efforts.

I was clearly no child prodigy...

Indeed, looking at some of my earliest art it is obvious ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. out with the old, in with the new

I took the SAT for the last time today. Finally, finally, I can shut the door on that part of my life and look forward. I think I did better on the math; I only had some trouble on the last section.
    I had been worried about the essay, because I haven't written any 25 minute essays since the first SAT I took. However, I think it worked out fine. I'm not entirely sure about my introduction, but I got in three references (all literary, whaddaya know?? ) and a couple of big words, so, we'll ...

Updated 10-05-2008 at 02:35 PM by andave_ya

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My not so dramatic drama

Well I have another diliemma with a different frined of mine, though this one is not nearly as serious.

But I have this frined, and we first met online, but becasue of problems he was having he got rid of his interenet connection, so for some years now we have written to each other. He has always been very regular, and within a couple of weeks of writing to him, I have always heard something back. But now it has been near a month and I have not heard anything from him. So I do not
    Categories
    Random Musings
  4. Suicide Update

First of all I want to express my gratitude for everyones thoughtful and supportive comments to this matter. I do apperciate all of which you have said.

I have been in touch with my frined today, and it appears between my talking to him last night, as well as his wife, and one of his other close frineds talking to him, he no longer has the intent and desire to kill himself, of which naturally came as a great releif to me.

So it seems things are going to pull through.
    Categories
    The Darkness
  5. Darling Harbour and Newtown Sunset!

by , 10-04-2008 at 07:55 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Here are some pics taken from the ferry on the way to Darling Harbour! it was a horrible wet rainy day!

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:43 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Travel Diary photo gallery , Australia 2008