View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thanks all!

by , 10-21-2008 at 12:44 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    So god love you but your all nuts, in a good way of course!
    I just sign on for 5 tiny minutes and here I am nearly 2 hrs later chuckling away at the Logos worship going on in Mr Hydes blog- and btw I agree with naimh logos you should soo add the comment to your sig.
    But to return to point if there is one thing that will cheer me up its you crazy crazy people. so now with my dose of happiness sorted I have a very important assignment to finish.

see ya!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Madame of the Hounds

This is one of my more recent works. It is all done in sharpe pen made up completely of little dots

Categories
    My Art
  3. Some So-So AAA Stories

AAA members are a mixed bag of responsible drivers who respect the rules of the road and know where they actually are when they breakdown.

Then there are THESE members:

About a week ago I received a call from a member who was (at least) eight miles from the Indiana/Ohio border headed eastbound on I-70 which would put them near Eaton Ohio. The call was very clear that our wandering Pennsylvania member had driven quite a ways into our fair state.

God of ...

Updated 12-01-2008 at 11:35 PM by mtpspur

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If It Weren't For Bad Luck....

I finally find time to log onto LitNet and I’m all excited about seeing everyone and getting to catch up on all the blogs and everything and then it hits the fan…for lack of a better phrase. You know the old saying, “if it weren’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all”? Well, I was at work this past Thursday morning and we were running around like crazy folks getting ready for the dreaded visit from the “Home Office”. We were all straightening up things and building displays and trying to make things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. In Life and Death

Another one of my still life's of death

Categories
    My Art