View RSS Feed

jhonerliz

1. miss

ei... i miss u alll, guys...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm Sorry

A first year student of mine is crying always because his classmates tease him for being a gay. Sometimes, his teachers got angry with him for he cried so loud without thinking that he already distracted the class. Of course, if his subject teacher reported to me that matter, I scolded his classmate/s who made him cry. But everytime I did that, his classmate/s just answered me back that it was him who teased his classmates first. So I returned the blame back to him.
    One time, during my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Temptation, Leave Me Alone... Self- Control, Please Come to My Life

Temptations are everywhere. You can't run away from it, even hide from it. It comes in our life every now and then and try to victim our weaknesses.

It's really hard on my part to stay away from different temptations. I'm a weak person and always committed mistakes or sins in life. Though I know that it is a sin to do this or that thing, I still do it thinking that it will make me happy or satisfied. But of course, at the end, regret is what I always felt and blaming myself for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Am I Happy or Not?

As the Christmas is fast approaching, I can't understand if I will be happy or sad. I know the real meaning of it and the real purpose of celebrating it. But, I'm just an ordinary individual that has different moods and feelings. And I can't control my feelings with this matter.

It's indeed a happy one when I and my students celebrated our xmas party together. I saw the joys on their faces as we played different games and exchanged our gifts. Yes, I'm happy celebrating Christmas with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Mission

I am a teacher. Therefore, my missions are to teach my students and mold them to be better individuals.

But that was my perception before until I met Chinamae. Chinamae is my student.

One day, she approached me and ask me if she can be my laundrywoman. I was really shocked with her question and I asked her why. And then I learned from her that she was already the breadwinner of her family. Her father already left them. And she has a baby sister that's why her mother ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast