View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. [a003]

by , 11-09-2008 at 09:57 PM (Writings (of old and present) & Futuristics~)
    II
    0672g0111

"A gravidade centrífuga está operacional; a nau tinha, no projeto, cinco seções cilíndricas acopladas. Algo aconteceu com uma das seções de extremidade, eu não identifico ainda qual. Mesmo que tenha sido a seção principal, há um posto de comando secundário na outra extremidade, que, como herdamos em nossas naus maiores, serve como posto de comando secundário, de emergência. Mesmo que a seção primária seja a que se perdeu, os diários e registos ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Response to Virgil

My response to Virgil's recent blog entry http://www.online-literature.com/forums/blog.php?b=6743 (itself a response to a post of mine to a recent blog of his) became so lengthy that I felt it was more practical to make it an entry of my own:

Thanks for the response, Virg. First, I realize I came off a little more partisan than I intended when I referred to the Bush years as "divisive." To begin with, you're absolutely right that there have always been disagreements among ...

Updated 11-09-2008 at 03:39 PM by Petrarch's Love

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lit Net is sick

It's not showing new blog comments and posts on the blogs home page. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. In Response

I couldn't fit this response as a comment in my previous blog http://www.online-literature.com/forums/blog.php?b=6729, so I started another blog entry.

I won’t be able to respond to everything, but a response to two points is needed. First to the point from Petrarch on Bush as divisive. Well, it takes two sides for bipartanship and Bush certainly didn’t lack trying. I can enumerate number of policy initiatives (education reform for instance right at the very beginning, even the ...

Updated 11-09-2008 at 01:09 AM by Virgil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. what my computer is doing 2 my words...

by , 11-08-2008 at 11:09 PM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    idetor com n tmo nSyclad. oa hI erIs .ya tsim edriew gnihtemos nes revren vah ?sit seodtht sretupmc tuoba ti si tahWnoitarimdac etelpmoc ym uo evig I siht er ylauta nac uo fi o .ginnigeb eht ni meht ecalpt tuo ehh sekat ylomdnar dna srettel sekat oslalti sdrawkcacati epyt ti seod ylno to hguohT .nufevha ot eatnada ym otssenddo sretup ym gnisusdawkcab yrtd a etirw o dced I

This is what it should say (I did this by typing in another application not on the internet and it worked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized