View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Pony

by , 04-13-2009 at 12:19 AM (Nostalgia)
    I wrote this (relatively) short story as a submission to my school literary magazine way back when. (I was fifteen, so that would be . . . four years ago? Five? Something like that. It was also before I knew better and thought falling in love would be cool.)

Out in the boondocks of Wyoming is a town that goes by the name of Pony. Nobody’s entirely sure where the name came from, but it’s there all the same. It’s a small town, not even big enough to have a population sign. Some ...

Updated 04-13-2009 at 05:30 PM by skib

Categories
    my blog?
  2. [b016]

by , 04-12-2009 at 06:33 PM (Writings (of old and present) & Futuristics~)
    [0672g0111_22.15_c1_gravacao_gwendoline_sys]

o que está acontecendo, Egar?

ainda não sei, Abacuc. ainda não sei. [--] deus, não comigo.

o que é, Egar?

Abacuc, procedimento de emergência. você retorna ao dormitório, e fica lá. tranca por dentro. entendido?

mas o quê?/

entendido?

sim senhor.

[ruído de escotilha]

capitão?

[voz metalizada]
    Egar. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. On Broadway

Andrew Lloyd Webber has done a masterful job to present many stories, books, the classic novels to music. He was not the only one, but maybe the one that is currently on the forefront. Anyone who wants to discuss these things, please come to On Broadway. Add comments, pictures, and ask questions. All feel free to join.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Max and Big Bell Quattro Tom Thumb Monkey

Max turned four a couple of weeks ago and my sister took him to Build-a-Bear for his birthday. I went along, too.

He was so excited. He had been talking about building his bear all week. We looked at some different bears and animals on the internet so he could get an idea about what kind of animal he wanted to build. He liked a particular bear, a dog, a cat, and a brown monkey. He had decided on the brown monkey a day or two before our trip. He told me that morning he was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's an octopus that hides the Easter eggs...

I love weekends. They are completely devoted to nothing--but I always end up doing something. At the moment, I am trying to recover from the massive intake of food. Man, when I think about the meal I just demolished, my mouth starts salivating. What is a real Easter meal? I was just curious, because my mom and I cooked classic Mexican food. Carne Asada, queso Asadero with scallions, beans, homemade salsa and guac...oh man. PLUS! My mom made the best bread pudding in the world. I feel like napping, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized