View RSS Feed

1. Where's Gadget Girl? Where was I?

Hello again, my friends! How are 'ya? I know it has been long since I visited LitNet. My last post was back in March '08. After that, you didn't see me around, did you? Well, the reason why I remembered to come back is that... I miss my ol' LitNet friends! I also miss posting and replying to threads, seeing all of you lovely members, my eyes being welcomed by the look and feel of the forums, all that kind of stuff! Oh, I feel like I'm back from a very long vacation to one of the places I ...

Updated 11-27-2009 at 01:53 PM by Gadget Girl

Categories
  2. Blue hair nightmare

by , 11-03-2009 at 05:08 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    So Halloween has come and gone and for most people costumes have been thrown out, or in a drawer to be forgoten. The hair color has washed out like the box said it would... Everything is fine and dandy..EXCEPT for me. so I bought candy even though the kids around here are terrified or my father. thinking maybe just maybe one or two would come. well i decided to dress up as somethhing fun and sweet so as not to scare anyone. So I get this hair gel type stuff its suppose to sit on top of your hair ...
    Categories
  3. The idiot said I am not human

by , 07-16-2009 at 08:06 PM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    whereas the human said I am an idiot.

An out of character blog post by the king of Mars. You see, I am human, and an idiot too. The things about it is though, that I don't seem to allow my self to become too human.

If I meet other people, I usually have a good time, not always, but usually I do have a good time. However, time is finite in these situations, and as always there comes the moment of goodbye. I, being (mostly)human, say goodbye to these people, ...
    Categories
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617