View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Joe Dassin

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever heard of Joe Dassin? An old, dear friend of mine who has since gone out of my life once left me with a large quantity and variety of music...currently I'm listening to Joe Dassin, a French artist, the song is "C'es La Vie Lily;" it's just really catchy and uplifting.

apparently, he looks like this:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Night Thoughts

Night Thoughts

As night falls
    I must be honest
    with myself

In the darkness
    the soul is in
    the most turmoil

Every star
    another lost thought
    eternally trying to
    reach out

But always
    held within
    the same place
    unable to connect
    Categories
    My Poetry
  3. Creatures of My Night

by , 11-14-2008 at 10:37 PM (Poetry, Random Thoughts & Ramblings)
    This was originally intended to be a poem about vampires, but it went in totally different direction with a different meaning all together.

Creatures of my night
    By
    RG57

The creatures of my night
    Have no soul, no hope, no life
    They devour me, and tear me apart
    No part of my sleep is untouched
    Because my sleep is void and without rest
    No matter where I hide
    They are there, there in every corner of my mind ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Amor a Primera Vista" (3)

So I mentioned I had approximately 2/3 of it written down on paper. I have now finished transferring it onto the computer. I will be working on the last part this weekend, but I imagine it will be quite difficult. Enjoy.

“One kiss...please?” he uttered with that low, husky voice and hypnotic stare. I observed his mouth as he spoke; it was so small, but so gentle.
    “I can’t...” I whispered, my breath was heavy - as was my heart.
    “Just 2 seconds. Close your eyes.” ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "Amor a Primera Vista" (2)

I made my way into the bar (our meeting place), my feet dragging the rest of my body the whole way; it was as though my fate was set in stone, no way of turning back. Soon enough, I found myself alone with him, strolling alongside the well lit pool which seemed to radiate a brilliant blue in the heavy darkness.
    This is too secluded... it feels like a bad idea. Imagine what would think. No. Don’t panic. Act like everything is normal, because it is.

After a little small ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized