View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. From Cave Hira to World – From Ramadhan to Holy Quran – From Distress to Reformation.

by , 07-23-2013 at 02:09 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Prior to the grant of commsion by God, the man with humble heart used to go to a mountain cave named Hira to pray in seclution to seek revival for humanity in distress. There then once, God sent an angel with His message for him and for the world. It was in a month of Ramadhan - The Ramadhan.

The month of Ramadhan comes many times in the life time of a Muslim. Revelation of Holy Quran was started in this month and continued for about 23 years. Every year, the already

Updated 07-23-2013 at 02:20 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Benefits of Fasting Month of Ramadan: Fast Way to God and Peace for Society.

by , 07-16-2013 at 02:08 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…Fasting has been the mode of spiritual training in major religions; however the original form may have been compromised in some. The third article of faith in Islam is Fasting where it is a highly developed institution. The commandments for Fasting (Holy Quran, chapter2: v184+) are safe since beginning, as Allah promises safety of Holy Quran. Fasting is a form of worship. Its purpose is to gain purity, safety from evil, doing good, paying rights of God and His Creation and seeking ...

Updated 07-16-2013 at 02:13 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Germany’s Journey Toward Kalima Continues - Love For All, Hatred For None.

by , 07-10-2013 at 12:46 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. ‘Love For All, Hatred For None’ is the powerful motto practiced by Ahmadiyya Community.…..The Third Ahmadiyya Khalifah once spiritually saw Kalima (There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Muhammad is His Messenger) written on the hearts of people of Germany...... Current Ahmadiyya Khalifah inaugurated two more Ahmadiyya Muslim Mosques in Germany last month and laid stones of two more mosques toward the goal of making 100 of them, by the grace of Allah. The events were attented ...

Updated 07-11-2013 at 03:54 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Peace: Ahmadiyya Khalifah Speaks to UK Parliament Members/Ministers/Dignitaries.

by , 06-19-2013 at 01:45 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you all.

Major points of the following address are being presented after this quote.

An address delivered by His Holiness, Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih V(aba), Head of the worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community on 11th June 2013 at an event to celebrate the centenary of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in the United Kingdom, held at the Houses of Parliament

Updated 06-19-2013 at 01:48 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Light of God and Khilafat -- Importance of Good Works -- Intense Love of God / WUD

by , 06-08-2013 at 03:43 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    1- Please read again, a SIMILITUDE has been mentioned.

" Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His Light is as......"

Bible too, mentions many metaphors.

2- Allah is very near: (Allah is One, the word 'We' is used as Majesty in some verses in Quran)
    " And assuredly, We have created man and We know what his (physical) self wispers (to him), and We are nearer to him than ...

Updated 06-08-2013 at 03:49 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast