View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. If your lost in translation this is what I really mean.

by , 10-21-2008 at 03:27 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    I know many people are excited by my announcement of posting my photos and writings.

I am too!

However I feel people are lost in translation understanding me when I construct a due date.

First let me explain how much of a procrastinator that I am.

I'm the type of guy who will say he'll do somthing on a weekend and not actually get to it until a month and a half later.

( Grabs the procrastinator encyclopedia.) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dating Anxiety

by , 10-21-2008 at 03:18 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    It is now 2:14 and I'm about to call the girl I'm interested in at 3:30.

( Looks at watch nervously.)

I'm wondering if our conversation goes well if it would be too soon to invite her over for dinner at my house this weekend.

( I just met her Sunday night.)

(It would involve Dinner and a movie by candlelight.)

( Maybe some wine and champagne to relax the atmosphere.)

I'm very worried that because I've been ...

Updated 10-21-2008 at 03:22 PM by Mr Hyde

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thanks all!

by , 10-21-2008 at 12:44 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    So god love you but your all nuts, in a good way of course!
    I just sign on for 5 tiny minutes and here I am nearly 2 hrs later chuckling away at the Logos worship going on in Mr Hydes blog- and btw I agree with naimh logos you should soo add the comment to your sig.
    But to return to point if there is one thing that will cheer me up its you crazy crazy people. so now with my dose of happiness sorted I have a very important assignment to finish.

see ya!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Madame of the Hounds

This is one of my more recent works. It is all done in sharpe pen made up completely of little dots

Categories
    My Art
  5. Some So-So AAA Stories

AAA members are a mixed bag of responsible drivers who respect the rules of the road and know where they actually are when they breakdown.

Then there are THESE members:

About a week ago I received a call from a member who was (at least) eight miles from the Indiana/Ohio border headed eastbound on I-70 which would put them near Eaton Ohio. The call was very clear that our wandering Pennsylvania member had driven quite a ways into our fair state.

God of ...

Updated 12-01-2008 at 11:35 PM by mtpspur

Categories
    Uncategorized