View RSS Feed

Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy

Come away O human child!
To the waters of the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
For the worlds more full of weeping
than you can understand.

1. Hello, just dropping by for an update!

by , 06-07-2013 at 07:29 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So, once again just popping by to say hello and give you an update on life!

But first... What is going on with the blogs! You can tell I haven't been on in ages from the fact that this is the first time I've been on the blogs since it changed... and I can't figure it out!

Anyhoodle... College is finished for the year and I just have TWO more courses to do before I graduate! I've decided not to do a second major and just have creative writing as my only major for my

Updated 06-07-2013 at 07:45 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Just popping by to say hello!

by , 08-10-2012 at 08:49 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Well, I can't remember when the last time I logged in was!
    Life has been mental. And I mean mental. Since I last posted, I've done six OU courses, been promoted in work, got engaged and am planning on getting married in March.
    I'm also currently working on a novel and some poems for "hopefully" publishing.
    Other then the fact that I barely have two seconds to myself, life is pretty peachy. Unfortunately, those two seconds aren't generally enough time to log in here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Aniversary

by , 05-25-2010 at 07:25 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    This day last year was when myself and Kilted first expressed our feelings. We've just spent the last year together (in a long distance way) and its been a wonderful year. In four days we'll be living together.
    Happy Aniversary Sweetie.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Niamh and Kilteds Place!

by , 05-21-2010 at 04:40 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So finally got the place more or less sorted out for when Kilted arrives! Got the sofabed and and two piece dining set yesterday. Spent all day working on constructing the table and chairs!! here are some pictures!

This is the Livingroom! Look at all bookcase that came with the flat! Pretty!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Archaeological Digs 2003-2005

by , 05-18-2010 at 05:39 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    As some of you are all aware, I was previously and Archaeologist. I thought i'd share my sites with you all!

College work experiences saw me on this one in Dundalk Co.Louth
    http://www.excavations.ie/Pages/Deta...Louth&id=10114

I was on the site when they started stripping back and found the first curve of the ringfort. I returned to the site for a few days in the summer before heading to my very first employed Dig! It was in Carraigmacross ...

Updated 05-18-2010 at 06:04 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Archaeology and me
Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast