View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Time Is Money

by , 06-13-2018 at 06:22 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Origins of the adage "time is money":
    "The first cite is a version from Classical Greece "the most costly outlay is
    time" attributed to Antiphon. The second cite is from 1572 Discourse
    upon Usury, "They saye tyme is precious."" http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pip...ch/097859.html

I had an appointment this morning at Baystate Franklin, but when I got there I was informed that the appointment had been ...
  2. Hunting Witches

by , 06-06-2018 at 05:43 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have never been on a witch hunt, per se, but those aren’t as popular as they used to be. But considering what nice people most witches are maybe I should hunt some up. Hearing news about Robert Mueller conducting a witch hunt got me thinking about such things again.

Hunting witches was never an especially popular sport in the U.S. or in the region that became the U.S. The Salem witch trials and executions were the biggest such event. If we want to find information about hunting ...

Updated 06-11-2018 at 09:23 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Artificial Scents

by , 05-31-2018 at 09:25 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    The world already stinks more than enough, so why add to the stench?

Most animals use scent to signal others of their species and sometimes animals of other species, and humans are some of the animals that use scent. There are specific meanings in many scents, and being about to detect the scent can be important. Few, if any, animals other than humans disguise their natural scents.

Humans are a little different, and it has become increasingly popular for humans to ...
  4. Karma actually means Entanglement.

by , 05-26-2018 at 05:56 PM (Looking For ME.)
    Karma is really about learning through entanglement. If I do something in physical life that violates your free will, we become entangled. We both feel the lack of equilibrium between us,its like we are tied together by a rope. The only way to restore equilibrium is to undo the entanglement, by having you violate my free will in a similar way that way we both know from experience what it is like to be both the violator and the violated.

Warmest regards Michael.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How can I start a blog here on this forum.

by , 05-24-2018 at 10:47 AM (Looking For ME.)
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
    Do people even read blogs if you're not famous?

What we need is a forum with a blog thread.
    Thanks, fudgetusk, hope this does happen.

regards Michael.
    Categories
    Uncategorized