View RSS Feed

Stockholm.

description

1. Constructionistic, situational/contextual perspect

It's 9 AM on a Saturday morning, I've been up for almost two hours and I'm trying to write on my exam that is due on Monday, but I'm not very inspired to write. Right now I'm very tired of psychological theories about development, and the constructionistic, situational/contextual perspective on things. I don't think I've ever been this tired of something I need to write for school. But, here I am, trying to interpret the constructionistic gender perspective on an event.

Bah, I can't ...
    Categories
  2. Family weekend.

This weekend is the only weekend this month that I'll go visit my family. It's not always easy to be able to afford to go all that way to see them when you're a student, and I don't always have the time either, because of all the things I have to do for school. I made a promise and a goal before I moved away from home though, and that was to visit them at least once a month. And, so far so good. It's actually been going pretty good, and I look forward to these weekends with them. This weekend ...
    Categories
  3. Home alone.

This weekend (Friday - Monday) I am completely alone in our apartment. My boyfriend, whom I live with, is in Gothenburg because of a work he got there over the weekend. So I am home alone, and I have very mixed feelings about that. I like privacy, having time for myself and catching up with school. But I don't like the silence, the fact that it's much colder inside and I don't like to sleep alone either. Last night I turned around in bed to say "Good night, Anton" but there was no one ...
    Categories