View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Through The Walls

by , 10-14-2014 at 12:17 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Eerie and annoying.
    Alternative title The Leak.
    Alternative alternative title Happy Day After Smile Day.

I baked a strawberry-chocolate-princess-pink-marshmallow-shimmer-glimmer-berry-cake.
    Or alternatively a chocolate cake with pink strawberry icing decorated with mini marshmallows, a heart marshmallow, strawberry glimmer crunch cake topping things, little chocolate chunks and little chocolate hearts.
    I was very sad so I decided to bake the cake and top ...

Updated 10-14-2014 at 12:40 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Self- Delusion for Your Own Good

by , 10-10-2014 at 09:21 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Remain calm. All actions are futile.

We all know in our subconscious minds that there is no hope, and that everything is predetermined, so our actions and decisions are predetermined, so we might as well not do anything. Yes, life is completely pointless, except as a tool for DNA to develop more complicated organisms. We are all in the same position as the character on The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut who produced a replacement part for the Tralfamadorians by a series of acts ...

Updated 10-10-2014 at 09:28 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Eid ul Adha-Remembering Sacrifice of Ibrahim Family- Ka’ba, Institution for Peace

by , 10-09-2014 at 11:00 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…. Just recently Eid ul Adha is celebrated by the Muslims. On this Eid, many animals are sacrificed in the world and at Hajj. Is this all for eating meat or going to parties or to tell others about their expensive animal? Is going to Hajj only to add a title ‘Haji’ before the name or to use it on the name-board outside the shop?

Allah the Exalted tells about the sacrifices in Holy Quran: [ch22:v38]. ‘Their flesh reaches not Allah, nor does their blood, ...
  4. Unknowable

by , 10-08-2014 at 07:58 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I asked someone what I should write about next, and the response that I got was, "Mysteries, the unknowable."
    That is a fairly good topic, and it is somewhat related to what I have written along the lines of consciousness, epistemology, and Turing test, etc. Then that person suggested that I write about god, the unknowable. That's completely different, because there are many Gods and Goddesses, and most of them are quite knowable, and some are downright friendly, so that can't ...
  5. Family Drama

by , 10-08-2014 at 01:31 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I went to see my family on Sunday. It's so far from being a family barbeque it's laughable.
    We used to do this in August. Then it bumped back to September. And this time it was bumped back a whole month to October. Funny. Because just a week or so ago it was pretty okay. Our neighbours like to barbeque a lot. We hate them. Not just the barbecuing. There's other things we hate, despite the fact that we've only spoken to one of them once and that was him asking us to dig his kids' balls out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized