View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. If It Weren't For Bad Luck....

I finally find time to log onto LitNet and I’m all excited about seeing everyone and getting to catch up on all the blogs and everything and then it hits the fan…for lack of a better phrase. You know the old saying, “if it weren’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all”? Well, I was at work this past Thursday morning and we were running around like crazy folks getting ready for the dreaded visit from the “Home Office”. We were all straightening up things and building displays and trying to make things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In Life and Death

Another one of my still life's of death

Categories
    My Art
  3. I'm Sad

I saw a Dracula ballet today, and just finished watching Frankenstein (movie), and at the end of both I wanted to cry.

Am I the only one who cries at horror (rather than cheezy romance) movies?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Internet pictures post-poned!

by , 10-19-2008 at 08:54 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    Until Thursday!

( Only then will they be posted as I ran out of time to take them to a photo shop today.)

The enticing mystery of the man behind the dreary pessimistic writing along with the smug cynical sarcasm on Literature Network forums deepens.

Who will unlock the man behind the avatar?

The plot thickens................
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sneak Preview.

by , 10-19-2008 at 08:46 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    I have decided to post a sneak preview to the book I am writing by posting some of the first chapter.

In contempt of Utopias By:

Username:Mr Hyde

( My first name in real life is Nicholas.)

( Don't you now feel special knowing that?)

Feel free to review it or criticize it as that would help me write even more.

I'll probally post it Tuesday night or Wednesday.

The first chapter is where ...

Updated 10-19-2008 at 08:50 PM by Mr Hyde

Categories
    Uncategorized