View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Brexit and Pirenne

by , 03-08-2019 at 10:20 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    After posting a blog yesterday, I had the thought that a really good blog post would be about how the EU relates to Henri Pirenne’s Thesis. In a perfect world I wouldn’t have to explain that, but some people would prefer to know about it. Henri Pirenne "was a Belgian historian. A medievalist of Walloon descent, he wrote a multivolume history of Belgium in French and became a national hero. He also became prominent in the nonviolent resistance to the Germans who occupied Belgium in World War ...
  2. Narrates - True Changes

by , 10-13-2013 at 10:42 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…Fragrance in air implies flower is around. Illumination means light has fallen….. When opponents bear witness of righteousness of someone, it means source of reformation is radiating……The Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah said:
    I have been sent so that the age of truth and belief returns and Taqwa (righteousness) is instilled in hearts. These matters are the ultimate cause of my being. I have been told that having become distant, the heavens will come closer to the Earth once again.

Updated 10-14-2013 at 01:51 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized