View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Do you ever have times like this???

Do you ever have a day or a series of days where everything that can go wrong will, at least once? I'm sure everyone feels like this sometimes, but I know that is how my weekend went. It started on Friday with the baby getting the chiken pox. The same day I bought jammies for the kids. I know that I shouldn't of had her out, but it is getting cold at night now, and the kids didn't have bed clothes that would keep them warm. I really had to go to the store. Regardless of how, I bought the wrong ...
    Categories
  2. MorningBreaks

dancing1
    dave fernandez, artist

monday appears
    unhurried
    over the horizon
    catching on
    before the dawn

gray announces
    hosting privileges
    parading in shadows
    of darkness concealed
    daylight breaks
    in cool morning mists

sojourn here up high
    where mad clouds
    stir loudly
    and ...
    Categories
  3. Another *bleeping* day

by , 10-09-2007 at 11:57 AM (Ramblings from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia)
    I am depressed and rather fed up. I have put up with this illness now for 13 years. Thankfully, I cannot remember all of them. I get gaps in my memory, something I never used to do. I am weary, tired of the constant fight, tired of putting up with people's attitudes towards those unfortunate enough to be like myself, feed up to my folicles with the medical system which has let us all down unless we are incrediably wealthy. Don't get me wrong, I am not suicidal, I keep my word, and I made a vow not ...
    Categories
  4. torn

Suicide is at worst, a crime you commit against God, nature, your family, and your town. At best, it's skipping out. If you want to be a martyr, then you become a hated exile. Indeed, what makes anyone so martyr? Anyone who has said they do something in protest is labeled as mentally ill, while the true mentally ill, and those of emotional development of 5-year-olds, are leading our countries into decline.

Life and death, death and life. It is our duty, our obligation, to support ...
    Categories
  5. Stratford and Worcester p2

by , 10-09-2007 at 08:54 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)

So here are some more of my pics from my trip to Worcester. These were taken on sunday afternoon. We went on a boat trip up the river which was lovely and one of the guys on the boat was really funny.
    From the River Severn(up river)

Categories