View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. PL& the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

Well, I must say, just typing out the title for this blog entry made me feel a bit better (haven't thought of that children's book in years), but I'm feeling in very much of a slump today and thought I'd try out the oft heard of therapeutic qualities of blogging. I've been sad lately anyway, after my Grandfather passed away on Christmas day this year, but there was a beautiful service to say goodbye and the family has been dealing with it pretty well. Then yesterday I arrived home, already pretty ...
    Categories
  2. Happy Birthday Lord Byron

Listen to one of his poems here:

http://writersalmanac.publicradio.org/

If anyone is looking now for the Lord Byron poem, click on Tuesday, January 22nd.
    Categories
  3. Heaven under earth. (Tai, peace, truth, angels)

PART ONE

1. I believe that we are all in constant communication with Gods. These are beings who have transcended time and space, and thus have great power. They're either from our own planet, or from planets inconceivably far away, the space distance being nothing to them, they are from the future, the past, or from another dimension or universe altogether. I do not believe I am self-deluded in this view, although it is an unjustifiable construct produced from various intuitive insights, ...
    Categories
  4. Great Spirit, I Seek Something

by , 01-22-2008 at 03:56 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    I have always had a keen interest in the way of life of the North American Indians. In Canadian schools, we learn so little about the many tribes that once scattered our beautiful country. I mean, we learn just a touch of who they were, how they survived, and all that. But as a child, it always kind of bothered me that a way of life was lost when 'the white men came', and over the years, I have just had this fascination with the culture. Well, to make a long story short, I just came across some ...
    Categories
  5. Here I m searching my existence!!!!

Here I am searching my existence
    In this world
    Who I am?
    What is my existence
    In this world
    Who I am?
    This question always resonant in mind
    Always I am struggling lot
    i haven't got a clue to get my existence
    how I search my existence in this world
    I am searching my existence
    This question always pinch me like splint of mirror.
    In ...
    Categories