View RSS Feed

A Ramble through Smilie Land

Well I cant remember what was here originally but mostly this is my spot for rambling on and on and making random comments that are just too long or too random to fit in the Random comment thread. Oh and poems and word experiments, and some essays and things on SLDs dyslexia and dyspraxia. And obviously the Litnet challenge!

and hello

1. blah, moody monday thoughts

by , 03-22-2010 at 12:32 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    I don't want to go t worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk today, I want to stay home curled up in bed and read lost of things!
    Oh well only 9 days and I get a whole 3 days running off! woohoo! Unfortunatly I have to spend it with my family- stupid big mouth- whihc means no reading and no computer, becuase staying in bed reading all day ( or even just a measly hour) or playing on the computer for hours is antisocial don't you know.... grumble grumble.
    Ah well I get to do year 7 report cards today 90% ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Just a bit of fun

by , 03-14-2010 at 05:27 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    The last entry was moody it time for some nighty light heartedness... eh yeah, ok. So here is a bit of happy and amusing news. I love work, its hard I am under appreciated and not very well paid but its brilliant. Much as there are days I can’t stand the kids they do amuse me. And hey I am getting to crown myself Queen of Bookland and wonder around in a crown all day how awesome is that?
    Life is good as Ive said before I am loosing weight but the heat is already draining me and its not even ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ranting- if you don't like it don't read it!

by , 03-05-2010 at 12:26 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Why do people make such a big deal about sexuality? Especially other peoples sexuality? What I want to know is how is it anyone’s business but me and whoever I choose to hum share my sexuality with what orientation I am? Why does everything have to be a big deal, religion colour race? What a load of crap! I mean seriously why do people make such a big fuss about a person because they are gay? Or non white? Why do the words we use to describe a person even matter, when what really matters is who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Im alive! and Endless poetry in action

by , 03-02-2010 at 07:58 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Which is obvious by now so I just thought I would post some poetry stuff because hey its here and I know there is a person or two out there who (other than me ) generally gets a kick out of looking at the maddness Aims and I cook up during an EPN so here goes.

EPN is Here
    Come out come out
    And play with me
    We will show them
    How its done!

The sun the sun will never go down
    And we have just begun!
    Let time stand still
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Exciting things a foot! ( the long version)

by , 10-22-2009 at 04:36 PM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Well for me at least I will give you the quick summary of events first that way you don’t have to looka t the long story but I am putting the long version of events here so that I can stop repeating the story and just direct people here as I am getting bored with repeating it.

I GOT A JOB! In EGYPT, and the best /most surprising bit? Its IN MY OLD SCHOOL!

Basically I went off on my holiday to Egypt that was all very nice I got to see the Library of Alexandria ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 29 12345611 ... LastLast