View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Infraction

Am I the first person to get an infraction on lit net? Perhaps. If you check my profile you'll see I got a 10 point infraction. For what you may ask? For standing up to someone who was belittling other nation's literature. Well, there are worst things in life.

Perhaps I'm no longer welcomed here at lit net.
    Categories
  2. Finally the Funeral

by , 01-31-2007 at 09:57 PM (Shannanigan's Search for More...)
    This morning I woke up and donned the ironed black shirt and pants and sqeezed my feet into the loathsome heels to carry out the formality of burying someone who no longer inhabits their body.

My boyfriend drove us to my mother's house where we rode with her, my stepfather, and my brother to the funeral home. What do you say to the guy who's mom died a week ago and is now driving to a viewing he doesn't want to be at? He had been avoiding having to see her lifeless body for so long, ...
    Categories
  3. ...

I was waiting for her to return, meanwhile I sat in my chair and looked around the living room, beautifully done, a shade of peach and the orange lights gave it the effect of a sunset… the scanty but bright furniture and the maroon carpet on the floor made the room look redder. The small round dining table with just four chairs around it was where I was sitting… the white china cups were simple but looked expensive. I looked out of the big glass window-wall the only but sufficient source of natural ...
    Categories
  4. What am I doing?!

by , 01-31-2007 at 03:42 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    AhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I seem to have lost some days, I wonder where they go? Do they end up floating in the rings of satern for instance? I was ill on monday so I stayed home yesterday but I slept awaymost the day and couldnt sleep now Im finally tierd and my larm clock has just gone off for me to get up. And to yop it all off bu office trial has expired and I need to get hold of a copy to finish this stupid essay by tommorow and Im still a couple of thousand short... ...
    Categories
  5. Kuwait & Musings

The Mrs finally got her paperwork together for her college endeavors and I took the round about way of giving support--crab first and pat her on the back. Co-signed the paperwork and she's awaiting approvals for the loans. I think I can work with this though next year would have better. Time to set up a private account and hide school money in a comic box for the inevitable payoff.

Jim called while I was getting us lunch at Dairy Queen. Extremely excellent chance of going back ...
    Categories