View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Body Density Index

by , 08-07-2018 at 03:16 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    After my recent medical situation I noticed that my waist was smaller; I had to put more holes into my belt, and my pants are quite loose when the belt isn't buckled, so I checked my weight. My weight was almost unchanged from what it was when I was in the hospital. And my body mass index is almost 32, which is in the obese range. The funny thing is that I'm not actually fat, but I am quite muscular. The sad thing is that many people take body mass index seriously, even though it doesn't take into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Improving Personal Fitness

by , 06-21-2016 at 04:29 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It has been alleged that more than two thirds of American adults are overweight or obese, and more than a third are obese. Whoever defines such things redefined those things about twenty years ago and, in an instant, doubled the obesity rate in the U.S., but putting that aside there are many Americans who could stand to drop a few pounds, and I am including myself. I had a stroke of genius today while sitting in a place where a wide variety of people wandered around.

If the ones ...

Updated 06-21-2016 at 04:56 PM by PeterL

Tags: nudity, obesity
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Curing Obesity

by , 11-10-2013 at 03:39 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Note: I had written a blog on how to solve the Middle East Crisis, but that was too controversial, so the following is being posted instead.

I have gotten the impression that there is a great deal of concern with the number of people who are obese; although the people who are concerned with the level of obesity tend not to be obese, and indeed there are obese people who are completely unconcerned with the situation, but the causes and cure for obesity are relativity simple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized