View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. someting for you.

Well, here is something more on my book. tell me what you think and enjoy!

“Dear Ella Marie,
    I hope you don’t think me too forward. I have been watching you your four years here. I think you have caught a special…interest in my heart. I have never felt this way about anyone before. I don’t applaud for you because I don’t want to arouse suspicion. I avoid you for the same reason. It’s for your own safety and protection. But these facts won’t stop me anymore. I cannot
    Categories
  2. hmmmmmmm

by , 08-14-2008 at 07:35 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    Ok, profile customisation. yup. not sure I will be doing any. First off I havent got the foggiest how to.... Secondly I am scared of change, and thirdly I think I still feel like I did when rockitza brought up the idea of blog customisation a while back:
    I like to think (possibly deludedly, especially when my blog is used as an example) that the quality of the writing on the blogs here is of a higher quality than the dreaded MySpace & the like. MySpace is like the 50 year old
    Categories
  3. So sorry!

I'll get around to posting Nationals soon.
    I have a lot of it typed on my computer.
    Which was struck by lightning.
    and now has no internet.
    GAH!!
    I'm on my sister's computer, now. I just finished writing my two book reports-- for those who care it was "A Time to Kill" and "The Notebook." They were five pages each.
    Now I have the rest of my 300 myth questions to write. I'm making worksheets. Which my teacher gets paid for.
    Categories
  4. back to school blues

Tonight is open house at the kids school. I’m sick over it, but I don’t want them to know.

Max is 3 ½. I enrolled him in preschool last spring and then never heard anything more from them. When I enrolled him I thought I would substitute teach if he got in and just stay home with him if he didn’t. Over the past couple of weeks I just figured that he didn’t get in and I’ve been really looking forward to being home with him. I called the preschool today just to make sure that he ...
    Categories
  5. New Results

Last week I posted about my recent blood test where it stated that my triglycerides were 615 and that my doctor felt the lab screwed up so I had to go back for another blood test. Well I got the new results today and as it turned out the lab did SCREW UP because my number is 152 not 615!!!!!
    I am so relieved.
    Categories