View RSS Feed

1. Unusual request

I've tried advertising in the past in other venues, but no luck so far. I'm interested in finding a spokesperson [literally?] or performing avatar to recite my poetry in public settings. I'm a terrible presence, and my declamatory talents are weak. You don't need to be in the DC area--any exposure is decent exposure! Anyway, if you are a bored actor or actress and you love reciting in clubs, this might work for you.
    Categories
  2. The thrill of being admitted!

Ah, at last my probation period of 30 days is over and I may make a nuisance of myself by posting to my own blog. Hello, fellow micro-cosmonauts!

I think I will use this introductory post to give a "state of the art" summary.

My 9th novel is 75% complete and the initial draft should be done by my self-imposed deadline of December 31.

I continue to fritter away spare moments by dashing off poetry and short-short stories, which have been appearing ...
    Categories
  3. Its Been A Minute

I can't believe the last time I logged in as Mortis Anarchy was in 2010!

In 2010, I was a sophomore at the University of Oklahoma working towards a degree in online journalism. Well, I successfully completed my degree and I'm now a working journalist (but I have been called a half-baked journalist by the lovely people who comment on our website, so it might not count )

I've thought about logging back in every once in a while, but things come up. Actually, ...
    Categories
  4. Out of Boredom...

These days my life is like an event-less set of hours stitched together by misery itself. Here's what I do everyday:

Wake up - usually at 9 am . Pretty unusual for me as an early riser back in college days.
    Check mail and my online applications for updates.
    Eat breakfast - or skip it and wait for lunch.
    Surf the net till afternoon.
    Around 1:30 pm I set the table for lunch & wash the dishes after it's finished. >> most useful thing I do all day
    Categories
  5. Update

My grandma has been in the hospital for about a week now, it's nothing terrible but she need antibiotics injected in her veins and she needs to be constantly monitored for that. Since I'm technically without a job to do at the moment (unless you call waiting for an admission email a job), I go to the hospital in the mornings and take care of her and check up to see if she needs anything: CT scans and etc. Anyway, mostly there isn't much to do around there so I take my kindle with me and read my ...

Updated 02-14-2015 at 12:44 PM by farnoosh

Categories
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast