View RSS Feed

Life

I'm not a princess/ this ain't a faery tale

Rate this Entry
I don't know why, but somehow, for some reason...
I thought things would get better.
I have a great boyfriend. There's not the chemistry there that there ever was with Thomas. but I am happy, it's a good relationship.
I have friends who care about me.

but.

I feel most alone when I'm surrounded.

• Mom is "moving out in May"
  • They therefore want me home
  • with dad, alone
  • But they don't want Sunny back
  • Sunshine and I seem to be drifting
  • Mom got a new bird-- don't they do background checks in pet stores?
  • I won the election for Florida Junior Classical League Historian, but unless I can come up with $800 in a week for Nationals, I'll have to resign the position

Dad already chose her over us. I'm not going back.

I'm not going to prom. No one asked me. F*** them all.

I cried in 3rd and 4th periods. I'm behind in all of my classes. As it stands, my GPA is down to 3.1, and I need a 3.2 t be in AP classes. I used to have a 3.5833. I guess I just had a moment.

Maybe I'm losing it.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are not. Losing it that is. Just hang in there and It will all work out.
    Anza, I'm sorry there is so much chaos in your life. Try to not to let it get to you. Your grades are still good but you are probably not focusing. As to the prom, why would they ask you if you have a boyfriend? And why isn't he taking you?
    He's a sophomore at a different school. and they didn't ask before I was taken.
    non illigitimi carborundum.
    Men can't be blamed if a woman doesn't have a prom date. The woman could ask, you know. But it sucks that you aren't going. Well, not really. I'm not going either and I'm not horribly bummed. I'm actually excited! I'm going to watch Angels and Demons in theaters with some friends. Will be going to the post-prom party though.

Just keep your chin up, will ya? Tomorrow's another day.
    Screw prom. High school has a silly little social world that is pretty ridiculous- I think you are going to do wonderfully post high-school. You are a smart, intense person, and I think that's too much for a lot of people to handle at your age. I guess not going to prom is pretty sad, but keep your head up! You'll be fine. Your family problems suck. I mean. There's no other way to put it. But you'll survive, and things can only go uphill.