View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Four Grand years later!

by , 04-28-2009 at 07:30 AM (A Ramble through Smilie Land)
    Four years , can you really believe its been that long? I recently had to write an learning and professional development report on the last 4 years of my life, and I just had to mention the litnet , its affected my life THAT much!!

Firstly, let’s face it this place is amazing it really is, and to borrow Aimus’s word of the week AWESOMNESS abides here. Not least because we are all such awesomely brilliant people. ...

Updated 04-28-2009 at 09:13 AM by Nightshade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. If I Had Known

If I had known
    I would have told you I love you more

If I had known
    I would have written to you more often

If I had known
    I would have told you where I was going

If I had known
    I would have hug you just a little tighter

If I had known
    I would have done a little more to protect you

Now I know

And it's too late...

...And I'm asking for one moment more.

Updated 05-04-2009 at 08:20 PM by Neo_Sephiroth

Categories
    Poems
  3. Coming soon...

So, I've had a long time to think about it...
    and it's been decided that my story, Amor a Primera Vista, is to be completely reworked.

...with the ending FINALLY added.

Shan't be too long.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Really? Are you serious?

by , 04-27-2009 at 12:40 PM (Nostalgia)
    So, this morning I got up a little late, not real anxious to find out if I have to go work. (I'm doing a bit of landscape maintenance for a few weeks until I head back up into the mountains)
    (BTW- I hate landscaping like mice hate mousetraps)
    ANYWAY- i got up and was a little depressed, but kind of happy to find it snraining. I am tired of precipitation and mud, but it means I don't have to work today. So, I decided to clean up my room a bit. (my clean clothes tend to lay on the ...
    Categories
    my blog?
  5. The power of awesomeness

by , 04-26-2009 at 05:35 PM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    I once had an assignment that involved me writing 'learning logs', this is one of these logs.

THE POWER OF AWESOMENESS

“It is said that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness!” - Po, Kungfu Panda

Awesomeness is something that does not come to everyone in the same way. For some it comes in small doses, to others it is full dose, all the time, what makes it that awesomeness is so unevenly distributed? Could it be a mental thing, ...

Updated 08-16-2009 at 03:50 PM by AimusSage

Categories
    Random stuff