View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. my lovely cup of coffee

by , 06-22-2010 at 10:55 AM (day in a life)
    It just hit me that in a few days when my ex moves out will have to learn how to make coffee... we have a machine that just grounds coffee and pours it into your cup and I just love it but he bought it so he takes it so I will have to learn how to make coffee... I think I'll miss the coffee machine the most...

well life is going as normal I am working and doing all the stuff I need to do and trying to make it not to obvious how I can't wait to get him out... it's strange but my first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Updates, Notes, Blessings, and Observations

1. Today we completed the official bonding period. This past Friday we signed a bunch of papers essentially requesting from the Baby House Matthew for adoption. I’m not even sure what I signed. I remember one document was a statement that we would not hold the Physicians and the Baby House liable for anything--even out here they are litigation sensitive—and we signed the log book for each day’s appearance during the bonding period. Pussnboots signed the book while holding Matthew in her arms, ...

Updated 06-21-2010 at 02:58 PM by Virgil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. An Update About Nothing

by , 06-19-2010 at 10:17 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    What to say? Nothing really. The odd little bit of information but I can’t really remember much. There should be a little list in the back of my mind of minor things to mention since my last entry but I can’t remember it. It’s not important anyway. So, why bother with this now? I’m kind of bored, it’s late but I don’t want to go to bed yet but I will soon so there’s no point starting anything, certainly anything I really need to concentrate for. I’ve been making soups this week. I got a few things, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Employment

After almost six full months, I have now landed a new job. It's been really difficult trying to gain employment in these hard times. The hardest part to getting a career job has been caused by the internet. Although the internet makes it easier to search for all of the job opportunities, it also makes it easier for all the other Johns, Joes, and Janes to search also. There was one factory nearby that I went to personally. After the ad hit the newspaper, I went straight down to the plant to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Life, My Friends= worth living

by , 06-19-2010 at 04:41 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    Ah, well, so as with everything, or most of everything, there is always some negative when good comes to visit.
    On the negative side, I pretty much can't sing for a month. I have acid reflex, and the acid has burnt my vocal cords. They're swollen and inflamed right now and i need to take it easy. Just not singing is hard enough, but trying not to talk, ha, well let's just say that i'm not there yet.
    Also, one of my best friends is leaving for college this august and there's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized