View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. :'(

by , 09-26-2010 at 06:49 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    This weekend has been relatively interesting....There was dance class which always brings happiness to my heart. Love my dance partner, and i enjoy the other kids with whom we take the lesson with. Then the same night there was game night, and that always holds a bundle of laughter, not matter who's there... it's a larger bundle too.
    Then my friend spent the night... that was nice too.
    That was the nice part of the weekend, the light that keeps this weekend worth smiling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Time for a bit of peace

by , 09-26-2010 at 05:53 AM (Reflections on the puddle of life)
    Being a parent is both wonderful and incredibly stressful. For me, it's been one of those weeks. On the whole, my kids are pretty good. They're fairly well behaved, cautious, responsible and considerate. They have their moments, the odd sulk, a general moan when they have to do things like tidy their rooms or homework or eating dinner, anything that interferes with playtime, but these are minor things and generally they're pretty nice to be around. They stay safe, and nothing really bad ever seems ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. happy

by , 09-25-2010 at 09:35 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    What is happy? And why am I damned to go without the understanding of such a commonly used word? To be one so, literate. That reads SO often, and writes; why does the meaning of this one simple word evade me? Why can I not understand Happy?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Oxford

Last Saturday I went on a trip to Oxford, and was able to have a good wander around the city. It’s a great place; so full of leafy courtyards, towers and spires that I wanted to photograph every other building. They are all so old and photogenic, it is hard to take a bad photo, though I did manage a few.

[IMG][/IMG]

We sat for coffee in the old market house, with its wooden ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. winter is in the air

by , 09-23-2010 at 05:57 PM (day in a life)
    well at least autumn is. I love this time of year when the leaves turn red and yellow and fall of the trees. frost setting in every now and then, dark at night not sunny 24/7. the sun hardly sets during the summer so now when it's dark and the stars are finally starting to show again and the northern lights, aahh I love it, all I need is heavy rain right now and I would be in heaven!

I really should be studying but for some reason I am not feeling myself these days. I'm tired and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized