View RSS Feed

1. Prisoner No. 1 \ MMA - Short stories by my own words

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmad View Post

All of the literary works I brought are authorized by me.

Prisoner No. 1

Note you may read:

Anyone must not blame me for my free pen, this story is one of the real stories in the period of American occupation to my country Iraq.
    Believe me I don't hate anyone, any human in the earth whether he is poor or rich, whether he is bad or good, whether he is sad or delighted, but I am as any writer
    Categories
    , , , ,
  2. Goodness for all Humanity and the Gauge.

by , 02-11-2011 at 02:57 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    May peace be for everyone...To my understanding, people of any religion or no religion consider good morals as good. In the journey of goodness, the true believers want everyone to be on board. I believe, the true morals are those which God teaches. He teaches what is good and what is not, through devout prophets and divine books. When nations forget these teachings, they begin to invent self-created morals and forget their objectives.

The Holy Quran requires its followers ...

Updated 02-11-2011 at 02:59 AM by YALASH

Categories
  3. O banco, o chÃo, o sono e o sonho

O BANCO, O CHÃO, O SONO E O SONHO

El Carmo

Mairi. Quase trezentos quilômetros de Salvador. É verão e o ônibus chega afinal. Meio-dia. Horus, intranqüilo, desce na tranqüila cidade. Curiosos apenas observam pelas janelas. Abram as jinelas belas donzelas.
    Batia Meia-noite. O frio de outono no seu rosto. Folhas, sob os pés, caídas. Gare du Nord. Noite em Paris, primeira.
    Achou a casa do ...
    Categories
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12