View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. A sacred pilgrimage to Kerala History

A sacred Pilgrimage

There are 7 stages in a sacred pilgrimage1.The stages are ideas ,not rules.
    1.What it means to be a pilgrim?How different it is from traveling between 2 points?
    2.Read the sighns,the journey as entities.That they take a life of their own.
    3.Aware of our companions.Why we are in a company?This is not always an easy task in life.
    4.The history,the story we are witnessing or experiencing ,its social ,spiritual,cultural,historic or even ...
    Categories
  2. Boddisattva

"If you want to know your past life, look into your present condition; if you want to know your future life, look at your present actions.
    I am present in front of anyone who has faith in me, just as the moon casts its reflection, effortlessly, in any vessel filled with water."

http://www.qigonghealer.com/guru.html ...
    Categories
  3. The Best Gift

“The greatest wedding gift a person can ever get is his/her spouse” – I can already sense you squirming at this dramatic statement! Barring all those thoughts of sentimental romance we all sure do boast of our best material gifts. It is of one such unforgettable gift that I’m going to write in this post today – but is that material or immaterial, you will know at the end.

I must have been in my ninth grade then. They were a young couple in their early twenties blessed with a one ...
    Categories
  4. This is Who I am

by , 11-03-2007 at 03:31 PM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    The way I wanted this next poem to look wouldn't work on here for some reason so I made a picture of it instead-

Categories
  5. Francis Trollop must die or is (s)he already dead?

by , 11-14-2007 at 09:07 PM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    I am supposed to research a man(or is it a women?) named Francis Trollop , a journalist.......and there is no such person. There is an Anthony Trollope and his mother Frances Trollope but no Francis Trollop. I have searched the internet high and low- I have even looked in two different encyclopedia's with no luck whatsoever. I am exasperated and yet I shall continue to search because my grade is on the line....
    Categories