View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Book Shoping Agian

There is this one particular book store of which I am quite found of, mostly because they are really cheap and most the books they have are donated to them ,so they are always having new books whenever I go, so I usually go out there about once a month.

Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood

The Queen of the Soul by Arturo Perez Reverte

The Red And The Black by Stendhal (I actually never heard of this book before, but I think it was one of the nominations for
    Categories
    Books
  2. Surgery, surgery, surgery

I just felt like announcing a biggish event in my life. Anyway, all my life I've had somewhat of a problem with my jaw, being born with a severe under-bite and misalignment tilted upper jaw that makes it difficult for me to chew food properly and I get regular jaw pain/head aches.

So, after a long while of preparation, and saving up for bills, on Wednesday I will be going in to have the jaw surgery performed to fix my jaw problems. I'm a little worried because this will change the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. J.S. Bach and the Mass in B-minor

Today yet another Bach purchase arrived in the mail... although in this instance the work is something of the Holy Grail of Bach recordings:

Last December I had planned upon purchasing this set of Bach recordings by Gardiner...

... but I ended up putting off this purchase wanting to save the money ...
  4. a little jot last night...

by , 07-03-2010 at 01:41 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifull View Post
    Blaze, you make me feel like a fraud, because I really do write these on the spur of the moment. And yet, the way you express my poetry, it feels as though I should've worked a long time on them. But I do feel honored that you say that I find what's deep in the heart...that may be true, because if you write a poem as a jot down, really, you don't think about what you actually said until you read back over it. Maybe that's how I am able to conquer what others cannot do...because I don't give my mind
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Gospel According to Skeeter (Book II)

Paying the Toll

Skeet and me in the last pew
    listenin' to some trash
    somethin' bout our savior
    and givin' up our cash

We just have two nickles
    Skeet says give em one
    I tell Skeeter ten percent
    is the way I heard it's done

Skeeter says you can't make change
    when they pass the plate
    so he leaves a nickle